1. You must be a male and have a knitting blog. Actually everybody is
welcome. Other crafty posts ok, too.
2. To stay a member you must post to your blog regularly. This means at
least once a week. If it's been over two weeks since your last posting,
you'll get moved back into the queue and I'll keep checking your site
and when you post again, you'll be back in the ring.
3. The ring code must be visible from the page where your blog is
located, not on any other pages. The goal is to be able to hit
"previous" and "next" from one blog and arrive immediately at another
blog, being able to see the "previous" and "next" links. If you have
frames and don't want to direct link to your blog page, I'm afraid you
can't be in the ring.
4. Only blogs written in english will be accepted. This is simply
because if I don't understand what you're writting, I'm not going to
link to you.
5. You will receive a message from RingSurf with your Ring Code and
Ring ID. PLEASE KEEP THIS MESSAGE for your records!
6. You have one week from the time you submit your site to get your
ring code up and running correctly. After that time I will delete you
from the ring and you will have to resubmit if you still want to be a
7. All these rules were set up to make my life easier. I want you all
to have fun, but I want to have fun, too!
Please feel free to email me or post comments on my blog
(http://www.gaiser.org/knitblog) if you have any questions.